HUNTLEY PELHAM REINS
Beautifully crafted, classically designed Huntley Equestrian Pelham rein will complete your Pelham bit and hunter bridle. Handmade with Sedgwick Australian Nut English Leather, finished with a hook and closure loop. Huntley Pelham reins are 1/2" wide and will compliment any hunter bridle. The Huntley Pelham reins are constructed of strong, soft English Sedgwick leather that are nice enough for the show ring and everyday riding. Available in size Full 56" Inch length, Sedgwick Australian Nut leather.
- SUPERIOR LEATHER: Each Huntley Equestrian leather product is made from the world's 1# finest imported English bridle leather from J.E. Sedgwick in England.
- OUTSTANDING CRAFTSMANSHIP: Each Huntley Pelham Flat Rein is made by the most skilled craftsmen who meticulously stitches each piece, edges are hand-rubbed and sealed.
- STRONG, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Huntley Equestrian Pelham Flat reins feature wraparound billets with a stainless steel stud hook closure hardware, handcrafted keepers, completed with a stainless-steel buckle.
- VERSATILE USE: The Huntley Equestrian Pelham Flat reins are constructed and design for everyday riding and the show ring. Can be used in combination with a Pelham bit. Can be used with the Huntley Equestrian Fancy Stitched Bridle.
- HUNTLEY WARRANTY: Each Huntley Equestrian Standing martingale should provide a safe ride and years of use for your equine athlete. Each Huntley Equestrian Pelham Flat Rein has a one-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.